- Relaxation Massage
Relaxation massage is all about relaxation. It's as same as light Swedish massage, mainly uses smooth, gliding strokes. Massage therapist will probably move at slow pace and use light pressure. Relaxation massage focuses less on serious adhesions or knots in the muscle tissue. Massage therapist normally don't challenge the patient's pain limits in order to get the muscles to relax. It can calm the nervous system, temporary lowering blood pressure, improves the peripheral circulation, improves skin tone and appearance, improves gastrointestinal motility, reduces muscle tension, eliminates the most of stress-related symptoms, and so on. The benefits of a relaxation massage can last for few days after your treatment.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage focuses on the body's deep layer, soft tissue. It can release chronic tension pattern in the body. Deep tissue massage is therapeutic as well as corrective. The pace of a deep tissue massage treatment is usually slower than that of other massage work. Therapist usually picks up information from the client’s tissues, assess the best way to address the tension and contractions found, and apply careful and sensitive pressure in order to achieve a comfortable and lasting release.
- Acupuncture is one of the most popular Chinese traditional treatments. It uses thin needles to stimulating specific acupuncture points corrects imbalances in the flow of qi through channels known as meridians. The World Health Organization indicates acupuncture can effectively treat 63 conditions, such as
Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
Dysentery, acute bacillary
Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm)
Facial pain (including craniomandibular disorders)
Induction of labour
Low back pain
Malposition of fetus, correction of
Nausea and vomiting
Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and temporomandibular dysfunction)
Periarthritis of shoulder
- Reflexology is a treatment focuses on pressure on hands and feet. There are zones and reflexes on different parts of the body which corresponds to and are relative to all parts, glands and organs of the human body. Reflexology may reduce pain and psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression, and enhance relaxation and sleep. It can relax the body to removal of stress, enhance circulation, assists the body to normalize metabolism naturally, and complements all other healing modalities.
- The most significant advantages of the Chinese Herbal Medicine are:
Thousands of years in usage
Revitalizes the body's natural ability to heal
Treats the root (cause) not the symptom (branch)
Little or no side effects
Chinese herbs are commonly used to treat disorders such as: digestive problems, eczema and psoriasis, fatigue, gynaecological disorders, hepatic (liver) disorders, cardiovascular disorders, stress, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
- Cupping is one of the Traditional Chinese Medicine practice. It uses glass cups/jars as suction device put on the skin. The suction will active the Qi and Blood flow along meridians. Conditions which can benefit from cupping include headache, back pain, joint and muscular pain, infertility, sexual disorders, rheumatic diseases, hypertension, breast enhancement, bed wetting, common colds and flu, insomnia, stroke, fever, constipation and diarrhea, chest pain, asthma and blood disorders, and so on.
- Moxa is produced from the dried and compressed leaves of the mugwort or Ai Ye plant. Moxibustion is a technique in which a cone of mugwort, is placed on or above an acupoint or affected area of the body. The cone is then lit and burned, and is usually removed before burning the skin. Moxibustion is used to strengthen the body’s vitality and stimulate its natural capacity to heal and can be used to treat various diseases, disorders, and pain, such as chronic fatigue syndrome, IBS disorders, diarrhea, arthritic conditions, infertility, ovarian cysts, menstrual cramps, etc.
- Gua sha is a very old healing technique used by Chinese for thousands of years. It's still a very common practice in China and other parts of Asia. In this body work, one or few special tools with smooth edge will be used to scraping the skin along the meridians. It's very often used to release the blood stagnation. Gua sha has two main functions. It both nourishes and detoxifies. After a treatment, the patient often has immediate relief from pain, headaches, fever, chills, cough, chest pains, nausea, stiffness, etc. After a series of treatments, it can release enough toxins and to bring back the balance to the body.
- Beyond the wonderful stress relief from the relaxation time, infrared heat is able to penetrate muscle tissue more than 1 1/2 inches, which raises our core body temperature and causes us to produce a deeper sweat. It helps with stress relief, pain relief, builds stronger immune system, and purifies skin, and can relax the body.